Durex London Wet Q600/Classic Condoms€12.99 – €64.99
Durex Real Feel Non-Latex/Ultra Thin Condoms Box of 16 pcs
Durex Invisible Extra Sensitive Extra Lubricated Condoms€13.99 – €24.99
Skyn Extra Lube Non Latex Condoms Box of 10 pcs
Skyn Original Non Latex Condoms Box of 10 pcs
Skyn Elite Non Latex Condoms Box of 10 pcs
Skyn Intense Feel Non Latex Condoms Box of 10 pcs
Skyn Large Non Latex Condoms Box of 10 pcs
Why choose Happy William?
Happy is Happy
FREE DELIVERY FROM 39€
ABOUT US & FAQ
Why should I use condoms?
There are many advantages to using condoms. First and foremost, they mean safer sex—in terms of both contraception and your health. If you’re not ready to have a family (or an STI), then condoms are a great way to safely enjoy sex. They can also help you extend intercourse and can even make it more pleasurable. Browse our categories today to find your perfect fit and feel.
How do I put a condom on?
Hold the tip of the condom between your forefinger and thumb to make sure it’s put on the right way round and no air is trapped inside (the condom may split if air is trapped inside). Place the condom over the tip of the penis. While squeezing the tip of the condom, gently roll it down to the base of the erect penis. For more information, please click here.
How do I know what condom size to choose?
Most condoms are longer than they need to be. If you find there is too much roll at the base, you may need a snugger fit. If there is no roll left, you’ll need a larger condom. It’s also important to remember that when it comes to condom fit, girth is more important than length.
Click here to find your perfect fit on the Happy William size guide.
Should I use lubricants?
Sexual lubricant (lube) can be used to help make sexual acts—like sex, masturbation or sex toy play—more pleasurable. Lubes work to reduce friction between your skin and the person, object or body part you’re using, which can eliminate chafing, pain and uncomfortable rubbing. You can learn more about using lubricants here.
Are all condoms the same?
- they’re within their use-by date
- they’re not damaged
- the seal is not broken
Unsure of other condom ‘facts’? You can find the truth behind more common myths by simply clicking here.
Using Condoms: Some Dos and Don’ts
- Do open the packet carefully to avoid damaging the condom.
- Do always put on the condom before any contact between the penis and the vagina, mouth or anus.
- Don’t use a condom more than once. This isn’t the time to try to get more bang for your buck.
- Do change condoms after 30 minutes if you’re having a long sex session. Friction can weaken the condom, making it more likely to split.
- Don’t use 2 condoms together, whether that’s 2 male condoms or a female and a male condom. This adds friction and can cause them to break.
- Don’t use body lotions, moisturiser, massage oil, body oil, or any other oil-based product (such as Vaseline) with condoms. This will weaken the condom, making it less effective.
- Do wrap used condoms in a tissue or piece of paper and put them in a dustbin.
- Don’t flush used condoms down the toilet.
- Do always choose condoms with the European CE mark or BSI kite mark.
- Do keep condoms cool. Heat can damage condoms, so store them somewhere cool and dry.
- Do check the expiry date on the packaging. Condoms don’t last forever and may be past the point at which they work.
- Do buy condoms before going on holiday to avoid problems with language and trying to find somewhere to buy them.
Happy William is Ireland’s new favourite online condom and lubricant retailer.
We’ve curated a wide variety of safe sex products to meet the needs and desires of every William, Richard and Michael, because happiness comes in all shapes and sizes. So come one, come all and enjoy safe sex like never before.
Plus, we keep all orders under wraps, with discreet home delivery in unbranded packages, so while you’re safe from the nosy neighbours, you’re free to be the noisy neighbours.
If you have any questions about product ranges, sizes or our discreet delivery, please don’t hesitate to get in touch